Be a part of the Medioh success story and its phenomenal growth.
Medioh makes digital health happen at transformative scale for healthcare providers, home health agencies and insurers across the United States and Canada. Providing powerful health outcomes for a growing base of more than 100,000 patients, Medioh empowers many of the largest and most innovative health care industry players with innovative digital health services and operational support for scalable telehealth and remote monitoring solutions.
We are currently seeking a Facilities Coordinator to be part of a Medioh team who takes pride in bridging the gaps between technology and strong human connections to enhance the trust and intimacy of patient care.
- Coordinate or perform preventative and general repairs to new/existing installations of building;
- Troubleshoot and repair minor malfunctions;
- Coordinate or perform repair of windows, doors, screens, floor coverings, drywall, and painted surfaces;
- Coordinate and monitor skilled work in maintaining, operating, and repairing of a multi-tenant building;
Inspect, repair, install and maintain physical facilities requiring skilled mechanical and trade work;
- Perform work in the inspection, repair, construction and documentation of all work, systems, and hazardous conditions;
- Support managers and employees to facilitate the efficient operation;
- Report or coordinate repair of building lighting systems, drain and sewer cleaning;
- Report or handle resolution of any leaks, HVAC, electrical and other facility related issues to building management or vendor;
- Coordinate extermination services with vendor or building management;
Perform or coordinate any repairs to filtered water systems;
- Perform of coordinate furniture installations, repairs or reconfigurations;
- Coordinate all office moves;
Respond daily to safety and emergency situations; assist in developing evacuation plans and coordinate safety drills;
- Participate and support Facilities Business Continuity Planning and Events;
- Support company events;
- Keep others informed of work being performed that may impact their work area;
- Work with outside contractors and vendors following all building procedures and reporting procedures;
- Participate and support internal and external audits;
- Assist with invoice review and budget preparation;
- Submit related invoices to Accounts Payable;
- Assist with construction project management;
- Coordinate vendor proposals;
- Coordinate vendors and contractors for major repair projects;
- Maintain records and reports;
- Ensure that all vendors have acceptable proof of insurance and provide W9 (if new vendor);
- Submit to Vendor Management for vendor set-up.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- Journeyman Electrical Licence;
- 2+ years of related experience in a facilities capacity;
- Prior onsite audit experience;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Must have experience managing vendors;
- Must be able to work flexible hours;
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and process-oriented mindset;
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment;
- Critical thinking skills in problem solving and decision-making;
- Asks questions and seeks assistance;
- Takes responsibility to eliminate the source of problems;
- Maintain proper appearance and personal conduct for the employee’s particular job;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Willing to perform repairs, if applicable;
- Must be able to lift minimum of 50 lbs.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment;
- Competitive compensation package;
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events;
- Career advancement opportunities.
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Medioh is an equal opportunity employer.
Medioh evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic