Be a part of the Medioh success story and its phenomenal growth.
Medioh makes digital health happen at transformative scale for healthcare providers, home health agencies and insurers across the United States and Canada. Providing powerful health outcomes for a growing base of more than 100,000 patients, Medioh empowers many of the largest and most innovative health care industry players with innovative digital health services and operational support for scalable telehealth and remote monitoring solutions.
We are currently seeking a General Laborer to be part of a Medioh team who takes pride in bridging the gaps between technology and strong human connections to enhance the trust and intimacy of patient care.
- Perform production duties such as, manual lifting, packaging, taping, labelling and sorting;
- Move product and inventory;
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations;
- Break down cardboard for recycling;
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months of warehouse experience
- Knowledge of logistic software (SAP) is a plus
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently and as a part of a team
- Must be organized, be able to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Must have a safety focus for work environment
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Able to stand for 90% of the workday
- Capable of lifting/carrying up to 50 lbs. routinely throughout the workday
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment;
- Competitive compensation package;
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events;
- Career advancement opportunities.
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Medioh is an equal opportunity employer.
Medioh evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic