Be a part of the Medioh success story and its phenomenal growth.
Medioh makes digital health happen at transformative scale for healthcare providers, home health agencies and insurers across the United States and Canada. Providing powerful health outcomes for a growing base of more than 100,000 patients, Medioh empowers many of the largest and most innovative health care industry players with innovative digital health services and operational support for scalable telehealth and remote monitoring solutions.
We are currently seeking a Quality Control Technician to be part of a Medioh team who takes pride in bridging the gaps between technology and strong human connections to enhance the trust and intimacy of patient care.
- Perform the inspection of manufactured products, as well as the inspection of incoming shipments;
- Submit reports to document a process or product non-conformance;
- Perform finished good audits on finished products at defined intervals;
- Organize, collect and analyze quality data to ensure product meets or exceeds customer expectations;
- As quality issues surface, raise awareness with supervisors and assist in troubleshooting activities;
- Open and close NCRs (non-conformance reports) as needed;
- Assist in troubleshooting operational or quality issues as needed;
- Assist in cross-training and mentoring of other technicians.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Must have 6 months of experience in a related field and/or High school diploma with knowledge of computers;
- Must be able to speak English, Spanish (asset);
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment;
- Must have dexterity and be able to maintain concentration for long periods of time;
- Analytical, detail-oriented, and have a sense of responsibility.
- Able to stand for 90% of the workday
- Capable of lifting/carrying up to 50 lbs. routinely throughout the workday
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.