Medioh Respects Your Privacy
Type and Uses of Personal Information
Your personal information can be used in the following instances:
- User Identification Names and Passwords: Provides you access to your profile and to protected content;
- Account Information: Tells us more about who you are, how to contact you, and your shipping/billing information. This may also contain any preferences you have provided such as language, e-mail format and interests;
- Customer Feedback and Support: Provides a mechanism for requesting information from Medioh. This may also be used to tell us how we can improve our products, services and site designs;
- E-mail Correspondence: Used to raise and respond to issues and inquiries of all types. It is also used to distribute information about Medioh;
- Transactions: Show which products and services you have requested. We will only use your personal information in the ways specified when it was collected. We will not subsequently change the way in which we use your personal information without your consent.
Medioh will not retain your personal information longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Linked Web Sites
We provide links to third-party sites. Since we do not control these Web sites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on these (and all) third-party sites.
If you choose to disable cookies in your browser, you can still access most of our Web sites. Some Web sites will not allow you to complete certain activities if cookies are disabled. For example, our consumer e-commerce site uses session cookies and persistent cookies to process transactions. If you do not accept cookies, the associated shopping bag will not work and you would not be able to order.
We may display advertisements from third parties. Third-party ad-serving companies control which ads are shown. These ad-serving companies may use their own cookies to collect non-personally identifiable information from you. Advertisers use this information to target the ads and measure their impact.
Accessing and Upgrading Information
We need your help in making sure your personal information is correct in our systems. Please notify us of changes to your name, address, title, phone number or e-mail address. Most of our sites allow you to make these updates yourself via the program’s member profile pages.
Subscriptions to some newsletters can be managed through the Medioh Online Subscriptions website. In addition, each e-mail newsletter has instructions on how to unsubscribe.
Need Help with an Update, Access, or Unsubscribe Request?
Please contact us at email@example.com.
To aid in processing your request, please include the following details:
- Contact information (your name, address, e-mail address, etc.);
- Name of the program where you want the update applied;
- Details of the request (e.g. change of e-mail address, unsubscribe from a newsletter, review of personal information, etc.)